RAPTOR Leopard Geckos for sale
We have some gorgeous RAPTOR eye high color leopard geckos for sale are top quality in color and temperament. RAPTOR leopard geckos for sale are one of the more exotic leopard gecko morphs as they are super bright and colorful.
RAPTOR Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- Bred baby geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Currently 5-15 grams / 3″-5″ in size
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
What do I feed my raptor leopard gecko for sale?
It is important to learn what your new leopard gecko will eat. Because raising a healthy leopard gecko is mostly based on what you’re feeding. Most importantly, learn and understand proper baby leopard gecko feeding requirements before purchasing your leopard geckos for sale. Keeping in mind that the best insects to feed are mealworms or crickets. Notwithstanding, you can also treat your pet to waxworms or super worms once a week. All insects must be first given a nutritious powdered diet for at least 12 hours before being fed to your leopard gecko.
How often do you need to feed a leopard gecko?
Once your new leopard geckos for sale are purchased and arrive home, let them adjust. Because they have just taken a trip, we recommend allowing for 2-3 days before feeding. Mealworms should be provided in a shallow dish at all times. Be sure to always dust all insects with proper vitamins and minerals. Lastly, crickets can be offered daily if you want to spoil your gecko. Crickets should be fed a minimum of twice a week. Always remember, when feeding crickets, only feed as many crickets as your pet gecko can eat in 15-20 minutes.