Mack Super Snow leopard gecko for sale
Common names: Leopard Gecko
Scientific Name: Eublepharis macularius
Mack Super Snow Leopard Gecko are some of the most popular pet geckos for sale. Colorful, easy to care for, and calm tempered, owning a baby leopard gecko can be quite rewarding. Originally, leopard geckos for sale were known for getting their name from their leopard-like patterning. This patterning resembles a leopard cat with black or dark brown markings on a yellowy-gold body. Now, this leopard gecko color morph is known as a “wild type leopard gecko”.
Mack Super Snow Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- 100% Captive Bred baby leopard geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but
- NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
Mealworms for sale
Here at CB we feed our gecko babies and adults our high quality live mealworms for sale. If you are looking to purchase a new baby gecko, be sure to also pick up some real mealworms for sale. We absolutely guarantee you the best quality mealworms for sale in the country. Also, we offer subscriptions so you can get your live mealworms shipped to your door automatically, each week, or month.