Blood Leopard Geckos for sale –
We have some gorgeous blood leopard geckos for sale are top quality in color and temperament. Blood leopard geckos for sale are one of the more exotic leopard gecko morphs as they are super bright, deep fire red orange. Basically, you have the intense vibrant orange fire color. The blood leopard gecko morph creates really special color!
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
Reptile Rapture Leopard Gecko Care Guide:
Common names: Leopard Gecko
Scientific Name: Eublepharis macularius
Leopard Geckos are some of the most popular pet geckos for sale. Colorful, easy to care for, and calm tempered, owning a baby leopard gecko can be quite rewarding. Originally, leopard geckos for sale were known for getting their name from their leopard-like patterning. This patterning resembles a leopard cat with black or dark brown markings on a yellowy-gold body. Now, this leopard gecko color morph is known as a “wild type leopard gecko”
How often do you need to feed a leopard gecko?
Once your new leopard geckos for sale are purchased and arrive home, let them adjust. Because they have just taken a trip, we recommend allowing for 2-3 days before feeding. Mealworms should be provided in a shallow dish at all times. Be sure to always dust all insects with proper vitamins and minerals. Lastly, crickets can be offered daily if you want to spoil your gecko. Crickets should be fed a minimum of twice a week. Always remember, when feeding crickets, only feed as many crickets as your pet gecko can eat in 15-20 minutes.